There are so many great holiday food events and festive snacks to find around this time of year and across BC, especially around the Lower Mainland, you have a wide variety for holiday treats.
One of the most popular of course is the Cranberry Bliss Bar from Starbucks, which you can see above, but there are so many to choose from.
With the Cranberry Bliss Bar it makes a good gift as well because they sell a larger size than just the single portions. Or you might just want to stock up on your own for when the cravings hit.
Nanaimo bars are another holiday favorite at this time of year and you can find them all around the province, a perfect mix of custard, chocolate, and graham cracker crumbs.
Holiday Treats with Cranberry
Cranberry is all around us this time of year and there are so many great cranberry sweets being served in BC this holiday season. Here are some favorites to try:
- The Chopped Leaf: Cranberry Pesto Sandwich with chicken, cranberry sauce, pesto, yellow peppers, cheese, and romaine.
- PappaRoti: Smoked Turkey and Cranberry Sandwich
- Waves Coffee House: Cranberry Orange Muffin
- Terra Breads: Roasted Turkey and Cranberry Walnut Chutney Sandwich
- COBS Bread: Cranberry & Sea Salt French Baguette
- Creme de la Crumb Bakeshop: Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast and Havarti served on cranberry sourdough bread
- Chachi’s: Cran & Brie Sandwich
Pies, cakes, macarons, nanaimo bars, tarts, and more. There are endless options during this time of year and one of the best businesses to go to for all things pie related is of course The Pile Hole.
They aren’t going to disappoint this holiday season either with their menu of festive pie options like the Gingerbread Cream Pie, Eggnog & Rum Pie, Apple Cranberry Pie, Turkey Dinner Pie, Butter Pecan Pie, and others. These are some of the best pies in the Vancouver area.